PDA

View Full Version : Bigbet/goddess bonus question

crazy canuck
12-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Does anybody knows whether I can take the bonus from both of these rooms or just from one of them?

jamesburke
12-03-2003, 03:39 PM
both...plus pokerpot is the other skin.

Cyndie
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM

jek187
12-03-2003, 03:47 PM
I've gotten bonuses at both BBP and Poker Pot. I'd assume you can get one too at Goddess.

Lori
12-03-2003, 03:48 PM
had been both, but there is a phone number to call from the webpage

I don't know the answer, but I figured I should start my
daily 100 post quota somehow.

Translation provided free of charge by Loritrans

Lori

Cyndie
12-03-2003, 03:51 PM
so I was supposed to make the phone call and then have you wonder whether I got it right? or is it just as easy for the player to confirm for himself when he is at the website...I responded to a post that hadn't been answered for 2 1/2 hours and gave him the information that answered his question...so he knew how to find out for himself!

Seems the one who was getting post count up is someone else.

Lori
12-03-2003, 03:56 PM
...I responded to a post that hadn't been answered for 2 1/2 hours

Looking at the times, it appears it hadn't been responded to for 60 seconds.

I guess I hadn't noticed that and maybe will give you the benefit of the doubt that it took you longer to type your title than it did the whole of the other guy's post.

Lori

LondonBroil
12-03-2003, 04:00 PM
jek, what's your point of view on these sites? I think I remember downloading them once but I never signed up because it didn't look like a lot of traffic. Are they worth playing for the depo bonuses?

jek187
12-03-2003, 04:07 PM
I'd say they're worth going for the bonus if you don't mind playing .5/1 or 1/2 to clear it. The bonus is based on rake, so clears much faster at 1/2 than .5/1. You also shouldn't mind playing short. They also paid me in a reasonable amount of time, but the site is dying, so certainly don't risk any money you can't live w/out.

The games were rather tight passive when I was there, so the question does arise if it's more profitable to play elsewhere, even w/the inclusion of the bonus money. I can't really endorse the BBP circuit, but have nothing really bad to say either.

Jim Easton
12-03-2003, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are they worth playing for the depo bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

BB's depo bonus is capped at $30 (it is 100%, though). Clearing the bonus at .5/1 can be rather tedious (too tedious to me).

About the best thing going for BB is the daily high hands. Your chances of hitting it are better with so little traffic. Right now (12:45 pm PST) there is one 5 handed .5/1 HE game going, and the high hand for HE is JJJTT. There is also one 5 handed 2/4 7 stud H/L going and the high hand is TTT33.

*Notice - I was a prop at BB. I have not played there since sometime in August (maybe early September).

Cyndie
12-03-2003, 05:23 PM
While the site is not doing well, there is a bad beat jackpot that is growing again and the promotions are great...and the player money is kept with Virtual Exchange, which is a company that has been around quite a while. They are the reason for some of the hassles with ID and such, but they are also the reason for the safety of player money!

I have no affiliate relationship with them, and do not get paid to manage the prop program except for residuals, since I disagreed with about five major decisions the site has made.

jek187
12-03-2003, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no affiliate relationship with them

[/ QUOTE ]

So, that PokerPot banner on your site isn't an affiliate banner, just something you put up out of the goodness of your own heart?

Cyndie
12-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Actually yes...I do not make anything from that banner...there is 10% that goes directly to the player...because the skin arrangement with BB is not very generous.

That banner was supposed to be removed, because there will be some changes in PokerPot soon...but the answer to your question is a definite NOTHING that I get...I just believed that it was the right way to go with signups, and agreed to try it, but since most of the players got full prop from BB, there wasn't a lot of activity.

Before that banner went up, I did get some money for referrals, however.