PDA

View Full Version : How to cope with this time of year

ANTI-SOCIAL PIG
12-03-2003, 05:00 AM
The holiday season is always an especially difficult time for an ANTI-SOCIAL PIG.

One reason this month is so challenging is that we have to go to so many parties. How else will we find a girl with low self esteem? We used to cope with the anxiety caused by the "holiday spirit" by getting drunk.

We just discovered Vicodin is a good substitute. I pop one of those pills and now I don't have to down a six pack before the company Christmas party. I think this wonderful pill will greatly improve my chances with the women. I think it makes us more discreet when we try to determine the true breast size underneath those sweaters and blouses. We also don't have to worry about getting a DUI on the way back to our sty.

brad
12-03-2003, 05:12 AM
obviously you didnt read my post about not taking opiates when going to parties. (ok i said orgies)

also, coincidentally, i had a reference to drunk driving in my post (dont drive drunk, or , as a drunk would say it, dont dive dunk)

whiskeytown
12-03-2003, 06:54 PM
not this time, sorry...

I'm on the wagon again, and planning on sticking with it one day at a time - (of course, I'm still going thru withdrawls)

I'm even thinking of changing my username - we'll see -

RB

Boris
12-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Why shouldn't you take opiates before going to orgies?

Mason Malmuth
12-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Hi Pig:

Try playing poker. That should solve all your problems.

Best wishes,
Mason

scalf
12-04-2003, 10:06 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif..mason..

if you keep giving away these psychological secrets; al schoon and me will be out of a job..

lighten up man

gl /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif