PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton TV Show

Clarkmeister
12-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Pure hilarity. I never, and I mean ever, watch TV other than sports, but I'll make it a point to watch this beauty of a show each week.

"What's Wal-Mart?"

(laughter)

"No, seriously, what's Wal-Mart, do they sell wall stuff there?"

or how about the ratings juicer of:

"He's cute, lets do a threesome with him"

Ulysses
12-03-2003, 03:23 AM
Yes, the show was awesome. "Bottled water - generic. Hey, do you know what generic means?"

But don't act like you need any reason besides Paris Hilton on TV for 30 minutes to watch this show. You're not fooling anyone.

BTW, the second episode is being shown tomorrow (Wednesday).

JTrout
12-03-2003, 04:33 AM
My favorite
store clerk- "That'll be $65."
Chick, "Can we just have it?"
Clerk, "This ain't a soup kitchen."
Chick, " What's a soup kitchen?"

JTrout
12-03-2003, 04:36 AM
Which do you think will happen first- the girls will quit, or the family will make them leave? I can't see either of them tolerating the situation long.

baggins
12-03-2003, 09:26 AM
the true testament to how dumb these broads are is the fact that they don't realize that they are the butt of every joke on the show. america is laughing AT them, every step of the way. and yet they agree to be on such a show.

sure, there is publicity, and people want desperately to be famous, especially through television. but man, these chicks are just st00pid.

Utah
12-03-2003, 09:40 AM
I thought her 2 minute video was far far better.

ArchAngel71857
12-03-2003, 11:33 AM
"What's Wal-Mart?"

A company worth more than you.

-AA

RollaJ
12-03-2003, 11:38 AM
I only liked the end of her movie the rest didnt really excite me till she started hobbing knob.

Gamblor
12-03-2003, 11:52 AM
I can assure you, when they signed on to shoot this, they didn't imagine that they would be a joke.

They were probably thinking something along the lines of:

"Sure, let's try this. People will see we're not the stuck up snobs they think we are."

Right up there with "Et tu, Brute"

nicky g
12-03-2003, 01:12 PM
Whoever the hell Paris Hilton is, I rally wish people would stop sending me emails about her.

Clarkmeister
12-03-2003, 01:16 PM
"But don't act like you need any reason besides Paris Hilton on TV for 30 minutes to watch this show. You're not fooling anyone"

Least of all my girlfriend. We were watching it last night and afterwards she made the sarcastic comment of "I just love watching you drool over some other girl for half an hour." /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Clarkmeister
12-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah, their utter disbelief that the clerk wouldn't give them the groceries was pretty amazing. I think that speaks volumes about how these chicks have gone through life.

elwoodblues
12-03-2003, 03:22 PM
I had a slightly different take on the show. I really think she was trying to "act" more stupid than she really is to be funny. Honestly, there is no possible way that she didn't know what Wal-Mart is. If you've ever watched TV, you've seen a Wal-Mart commercial. There is very little chance she's never been driven by one. Even if she were only interested in more "elitist" things, she would have heard of the family that owns Wal-Mart...it just didn't ring true to me.

Assuming that it is true (and that many of the other things on the show were true), I felt kind of sorry for her. For being exposed to so much of the world due to her father's wealth, she's been exposed to very little because of it as well.

elwood

Vehn
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For being exposed to so much of the world due to her father's wealth, she's been exposed to very little because of it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy there's a set up if I've ever heard one.

Speaking of which, while watching the video, did anyone else think "It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again"?

Clarkmeister
12-03-2003, 03:45 PM
I don't think that she denied having heard of Wal-Mart, she just didn't know what they sold. That, to me, is believable. Heck, Bush Sr. didn't know what a gallon of milk cost.

Ulysses
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever the hell Paris Hilton is, I rally wish people would stop sending me emails about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish someone would send me an email with a link to her second video - the one w/ her Playmate friend. And I guess Simon Rex is in it too.

Apparently she has made at least 10 different videos. That rules.

elwoodblues
12-03-2003, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of which, while watching the video, did anyone else think "It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again"?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice...add some fava beans and a nice chianti and you've got a party

elwoodblues
12-03-2003, 03:49 PM
I guess...that really is a pretty sad statement.

ChipWrecked
12-03-2003, 08:34 PM
I grew up in the Ozarks, and ROFLMFO through the whole show. Hell, Altus is near the interstate and is in the Arkansas wine country. Ya might say it's the Napa Valley of Arkansas. They could have had it a helluva lot worse. 'Course the site had to be somewhere near where a Gulfstream is able to land...