PDA

View Full Version : Party display question?

mrbaseball
12-02-2003, 09:18 PM
I got a new laptop (Dell Inspiron 8600) a couple of weeks ago thanks to the boys at Party /images/graemlins/smile.gif But Party displays weirdly on it?

I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem? Party displays perfectly on both of my desktops. But on the laptop I get an internet frame bigger than the table (and smaller than the login screen? It's hard to describe but I get the table with a bunch of empty space on the bottom and right of the table inside the internet window rather than the table taking up the entire window. Not disfunctional just annoying and I can fit 4 tables if I so desire although I usually play only 2.

Other sites ( Paradise, Stars, GC, WSEX) display perfectly as they do on desktops. So I only have this problem with Party (and Empire) on the laptop.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if there is some sort of setting I can change? This problem occurs at all resolution settings.

Jim Easton
12-02-2003, 09:27 PM
Someone posted a problem with Party on their Dell laptop a couple of months ago.

Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=333572&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&fpart=1&vc=1)

mrbaseball
12-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Thanks! That thread showed me what to do.