PDA

View Full Version : tourney at true on thursday

daryn
12-02-2003, 11:49 AM
ok.. so i need to register for this tournament.. but there's a problem. i have no money in true poker. how can i get money in there before thursday? i don't think they are accepting deposits from my bank card anymore as fleet was bought out by bank of america i think.. anyone got any ideas?

CrackerZack
12-02-2003, 11:55 AM
Its a godsend. If you don't have one, I just can't understand. That being said, If you want to send me some money from another site, I think i can send you some money on True (if they support it). I have money on Paradise, TGC and True right now but have accounts on party,empire, and UB also.

daryn
12-02-2003, 02:15 PM
i do have neteller.. just have no money in it, and i'm not sure how fast these things work. i could send you money on party or empire, your choice, and then maybe you can send money to me at true, or send money to my neteller.. whichever works

CrackerZack
12-02-2003, 02:22 PM
there is a fee for you receiving money from neteller. I'll be home around 7ish tonight where I can actually get onto poker sites and neteller. I'll get on true and see if I can send you money, if so, we can do it that way.

thomastem
12-02-2003, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok.. so i need to register for this tournament.. but there's a problem. i have no money in true poker. how can i get money in there before thursday? i don't think they are accepting deposits from my bank card anymore as fleet was bought out by bank of america i think.. anyone got any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you can sell the drum set?

Prickly Pete
12-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Daryn, I'll give you 2000 UB play chips for that set.

daryn
12-02-2003, 03:31 PM
done deal. come pick it up. just come to boston.. fly into logan and then go about 5 miles east. you can't miss it.

Prickly Pete
12-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Sweet, we'll seal the deal at that burrito joint. I'll be the handsome guy in the $19,000 car.

daryn
12-02-2003, 03:45 PM
whoa, now you are talking!

Joe Tall
12-02-2003, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fly into logan and then go about 5 miles east.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deer Island is a great place to vacation! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Peace,
JT

kdog
12-02-2003, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deer Island is a great place to vacation!

[/ QUOTE ]

And what a sightseeing tour they offer. You get your choice of a sewage treatment plant or a run down jail even crackheads can escape from.