PDA

View Full Version : Neteller in UK

daveymck
12-02-2003, 09:54 AM
So I could join the OIC I opened a Neteller account and transferred some funds, I wanted to open a Gaming Club Account.

However I now am trying to get some money back out of Neteller and unless I am missing somthing the only way is to get a check?

Anyone in the UK had any experince of this?

As it happened the Neteller account became locked and so deposited from a Credit card into Gaming club. now my $50 has been credited wanted to take out the other money but it wont credit back to my Credit Card, so seems I will have to put that to my neteller and then wait for a check.

I was sure I got an email a while ago saying there were easier options for UK people.

Lori
12-02-2003, 10:01 AM
You could try the debit card, accepted by Cirrus and I believe Maestro (might be the same thing nowadays) cash machines.

Lori

Sheriff Fatman
12-02-2003, 10:30 AM
There is an option in Neteller to deposit funds via Internet banking as well as debit cards. I'd assume that cash outs can be done via the same route (seems a bit daft if not) although I wouldn't know how to do it as I'm currently having problems accessing their site.

Best bet is to telephone them - I've got a support number that's (supposedly) free from the UK which I've been using if you need it.

daveymck
12-02-2003, 10:49 AM
From what I have seen on the site the internet banking is only for US and Canada there appears to be no international options.

I rang a few times to get my account unlocked as m phonemumber was wron g but the reposnse time is not good keep hanging on for five minutes with no repsonse.

Sheriff Fatman
12-02-2003, 11:03 AM
The page that offers me this option has the following link:

https://www.neteller.com/user/dep_uk_net.cfm

Its odd as I can only get to this page via the first page that appears when I log in (I've still not deposited any funds there so I get the Stage 3 signup page). However, its definitely a UK specific option. I don't know whether the above link will work for you but its worth a try.

daveymck
12-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Thanks

Didnt seems to work kept saying secure page even after I logged in.

Will try their support.

Sheriff Fatman
12-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Just been playing around on the site and I can get to the same place via the deposit tab now (didn't work last time I tried). In the deposit page if I select the Bank Deposit option I go to the UK defaults (1 - Deposit in person at Barclays, 2- Internet Banking).

I tried to see what withdrawal options came up but, as I haven't made any deposits, it didn't give me any!

Hope you have better luck with customer service than I did!

daveymck
12-02-2003, 11:52 AM
Found the deposit tab, you were 5 minutes ahead of Neteller support /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like you put in a deposit but then have to go into your online bank account and pay it over /images/graemlins/confused.gif so the deposit bit there is to advise them its coming.

Awaiting the response for the cash out options which is what I am more concerned about anyway.

Sheriff Fatman
12-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Considering that I'm still waiting for Neteller support to do something useful after 2 weeks I'm a little disappointed at only being 5 minutes quicker than them /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Please let me know how you get on with the withdrawals - its of potential relevance to me at some stage. PM me with details if you prefer.