PDA

View Full Version : 20-40 hand

rich
12-02-2003, 12:22 AM
so..i have been away from the 20--40 at foxwoods for about 6 months. i got a "real job" and have been letting my poker skills get a little rusty. I sat at the 10-20 for a few hours just to get the feel of things again and came out of it up 200 bucks.
so....
i finally sit at the must move 20-40 a few hours after the 10-20 broke up.
it was a mix of the familiar local pros and a few unfamiliar faces with big stacks.
the action was how i remember, fast and furious...
interesting hands being taken for 3 bets pre flop and ending up ontop....ahh, gotta love foxwoods.
so, onto the hand.....
after about 3 orbits, and the one hand i raised with AK suited, hit a king on the flop and backed into the flush, being the only hand i played and showed down, against only one other opponent, i get two red Kings UTG +1.
i raise...2 fold, i late position caller and small blind calls.
flop comes
4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
SB checks, i make a bet, late position raises, SB 3 bets.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
RESULTS to Follow!
-Rich

Riverman
12-02-2003, 12:34 AM
I am excited to hear the rationale behind any action other than folding.

trillig
12-02-2003, 10:38 AM
Yup, that's an auto-fold, surprized that he's even pointing out this hand, this same scenario is repeated over and over again....

Perhaps this has a funny/ironic/twisted double bluffers or runner runner ending or something...

Sure hope so... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-t

James282
12-02-2003, 10:46 AM
I bet he does the old "call because I have a backdoor nutflush draw and some outs and maybe I can get a good hand if I get some good cards on the turn or the river or.." and hits his flush or set and rakes in a big pot /images/graemlins/smile.gif Seriously though, you don't say who you are up against, but even against some tourists, I would strongly consider sending this right to the muck. What's the best you are hoping for here? LP is pushing for a freecard and SB is overplaying...something that somehow doesn't have you beat?
-James

daryn
01-11-2004, 02:23 AM
this post is so stupid.

oh yeah, and please .. no thanks necessary for bumping it