PDA

View Full Version : AN OIC Public Service Announcement

Gomez22
12-02-2003, 12:18 AM
Good Luck to all OICers that start tonight. Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to participate until late tomorrow evening(EST) if at all untill Wednesday, so you all get a nice little head-start on me. Just figured I'd let you all know how fortunate you will be, and that I'm sure I'll see most of you on Wednesday!!!!

'Mez

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck all OICers!!!!!!!!

Joe Tall
12-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Good luck to you too, Gomez.

I'll be starting the same time as you so don't worry about it.

Peace,
JT

skaboomizzy
12-02-2003, 12:31 AM
I'll be making a "ceremonial" appearance tonight. This damn job is interfering with my prime poker time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GuyOnTilt
12-02-2003, 12:44 AM
Unfortunately, I again will not be joining you all for the official OIC at TGC. Same reasons as last time, although this time I won't be doing my own on another site. I'm going to stick with my normal online ring games on Party for a while.

Wish you guys all the best!

GoT

LondonBroil
12-02-2003, 12:45 AM
I'll be at a .5/1.00 table at 12:01 a.m. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

HavanaBanana
12-02-2003, 02:20 AM
Ehem, was the reason that too many Zoo players are in and that you know your own SS limits so you decide to try to go play somewhere with a +EV instead? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrDannimal
12-02-2003, 11:23 AM
I just got my confirmation e-mails this morning so I'll be on this afternoon/evening. Good luck to all!

daveymck
12-02-2003, 11:34 AM
Me too will be playing in 3 hours or so, have started doing OIC type thing with my coral (party) bonus as well to get some practice in.

Will combine these with my Poketstars tourneys, split the night into a bit of each should stop the grind getting too stale.