PDA

View Full Version : Drawing at the low end

kingstalker
12-01-2003, 06:53 PM
Pokerstars 3 dollar rebuy WPT tourney I have 4000 in chips
I have /images/graemlins/heart.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 on the button, 3 limpers I usally paly this type of hand on the button in a unrasied pot
Flop is /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8
EP checks,EP2 rasies to 150,MP calls, I call and EP1calls, I was hoping to hit a gutshot.
Turn is a /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 so I hit my gutshot,I am very surprised
EP1 checks, EP2 rasies to 300, MP calls, I raise to 600, and now EP1 goes all in, EP2 folds, MP calls, and I call.I wasnt that worried about him going all in because I had seen him rebuy 4 times, but I guess I should of took more notice of his check rasie all in.
River is blank
EP shows /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ for a queen high straight
MP shows /images/graemlins/heart.gifA /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ for a pair of jacks

Should I of called his re rasie all in on the turn or did I just have to pay it off?

JP789
12-01-2003, 08:17 PM
You should fold T7o from any position and not have to worry about it. But let's just say you played it suited you need to stop drawing to 2nd best hands. They will get you broke quick. With all the action on the turn it should be an easy lay down anyway. Try the Tourny forum with this one.

JP789

crockpot
12-01-2003, 10:41 PM
you shouldn't have paid it off, because you should have folded twice by then, both preflop and on the flop.