PDA

View Full Version : fish on party

pretender2k
12-01-2003, 04:35 AM
I'm on party in a .5/1 game and I have a guy right now that has seen 75 flops straight thru any kind of raise with anything and almost that many turns. Not only this but he has around $150 in front of him. This is great I hate to go to bed. Just waiting for some hands while he's still here.

pretender2k
12-01-2003, 05:37 AM
129 straight flops

JayLeno
12-01-2003, 06:06 AM

MicroBob
12-01-2003, 07:31 AM
hope you did well.
i had a guy playing fairly maniacal at 2/4 party tonight. not 100% of flops....but a lot.
a couple of people left the table though and the game started dying out....i couldnt understand it because a couple of people were noticing and occasionaly abusing the guy.
i dont normally play shorthanded but i had to stick around when it was just me and him and another guy.
as luck had it...i hit some hands and was breaking him a bit....then he would hit his suck-outs against the other guy (who then started tilting) so now i had a couple of desirable opponents.
my strategy was pretty simple, as long as he just called then i knew that 2nd pair was probably good (and it was)...he would call to the river regardless.

i was going to hit the sack but then decided you couldnt tear me away from that table no matter how tired i got.

i did get rivered a couple of times but still finished up 25BB's when he decided to leave and the table filled up again. not a bad pay-off just to stay up for an extra hour or so and turn a so-so night into a nice win.

hope your luck was similar.

pretender2k
12-02-2003, 03:29 AM
I ended up $5 down for that session (couldn't get the big hands when they would have been most profitable oh well they'll come) a couple draws never came and when I did pull AA some one had KK and K flopped lost some on that one but he lost $50 and when he left the table it went from 9 players to 4 in one hand. quess everyone else figured out what he was doing too. Already got my $5 plus back tonight now that the starting hands are there.

crockpot
12-02-2003, 04:53 AM
i saw this once in a ub 3/6 game. several amusing hands, but the cream of the crop was the guy calling a preflop cap with 63o, catching a K66 flop, and beating AA, AK and QQ for many postflop bets.