PDA

View Full Version : OIC-November, better late than never

CrackerZack
11-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, even though the OIC finished last week and the HU tourney was today, I said I was gonna continue on till I finished and got to $2000. One of the unfortunate things about the end of the OIC was the almost total disappearance of a 15-30 game. There was a 25-50 with StoneAge and a few others, but rarely a 15-30. So I stuck with 10-20 as often it was going. Well today, KK held even with the Ace appearing on the turn and I made it. $2010 is my current OIC balance. /images/graemlins/cool.gif Oddly enough, eventhough I've won nearly that much in a single B&M session and this took me 4 weeks, I really feel pretty proud about this and am very glad I made it. I think I'll be trying the gaming club cashout process now and see how well that works.

Thanks again to Jason for bringing this idea up again and to GamingClub for all the freebies. Hopefully the next one I can do in the allotted time.

Zack

Joe Tall
11-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Way to go Zack!

Nicely done!!

Peace,
JT

Sheriff Fatman
11-30-2003, 10:29 PM
Well done Zack

Good to see your perseverance pay off.

jasonHoldEm
11-30-2003, 11:35 PM
Congrats /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I went from $50 to $49.86 in three weeks. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm hoping December goes a little more in the positive direction.

Peace,
Jason

Gaming Club
12-01-2003, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Well, even though the OIC finished last week and the HU tourney was today, I said I was gonna continue on till I finished and got to $2000 ... Well today, KK held even with the Ace appearing on the turn and I made it. $2010 is my current OIC balance. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats - very well done /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I think I'll be trying the gaming club cashout process now and see how well that works.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please let us know how it goes for you.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks again to Jason for bringing this idea up again and to GamingClub for all the freebies. Hopefully the next one I can do in the allotted time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pleasure, and good luck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CrackerZack
12-01-2003, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'll be trying the gaming club cashout process now and see how well that works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let us know how it goes for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called support today and they said the processing department will be finished EOB today, which seemed odd since it 7 pm here so probably midnight in Gibralter, but whatever and it should hit neteller soon after that. The support number was very helpful and quick to answer the question. My only request would be a way to check status without calling support to have them check. They encouraged me to call after any cashout if I want a status check but an online way would be nice. I'll let you know when it hits neteller. Off to sign up for OIC Dec...

Zack

CrackerZack
12-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Hit neteller 11 am this morning although I didn't get my 8 cents... overall first cashout, < 40 hours. I can take that.