PDA

View Full Version : Natedogg's NFL Madness

TAFKAn
11-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Steelers -3 vs. Bengals
My contrarian pick for the week. I expect Kitna et. al. to have a let down after travelling all the way to San Diego and having what looked like a pretty easy time but in reality was a win by one score. Pit will be a different animal and this game is pretty much it for them. If they win, they are still alive but if they lose they are all but done. They will fight like cornered rats and they have a defense that is 10 times better than San Diego. the whole world is betting on Cincinnati this week which makes me feel better about betting Pit.

49ers/Ravens under 37
Just betting percentages here. Under Garcia 9ers couldn't score worth a damn this year except for week 1. Rattay had two good weeks at home and then hit the wall in GB. I like the under.

Carolina/Philly over 36
Once again going with the theory that every game played by Carolina will end up 20 something to 20 something! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, their D is over-rated. It gives up 20 pts a game. Their run game should decimate the Eagles today. I give a slight edge to Carolina and expect to see a final score of 27-24, as usual.

MONEYLINE 4 plays, hoping for 2-2:
Vikes + 215
Pats + 170
Raiders + 130
Jags + 150