PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's Future Sister In Law Is Ugly

HDPM
11-30-2003, 01:00 AM
I dunno, why would you marry a woman whose sister looked like this. Here's a pic of future Mrs Woods and her ugly duckling sister. web page (http://www.elin-nordegren.com/photogal/1.htm)

andyfox
11-30-2003, 03:46 AM
There's no accounting for taste.

Tiger is just loaded with problems. First he wins no majors this year, then he let's that neanderthal Vijay Singh win more money than him, and now he gets engaged to this loser.

On another golf topic, on the way home from the card club today I heard on the radio that Annika had beaten "three of the best male golfers in the world" at the Skins Game today. I haven't checked where those three finished on the money list this year, but I'm pretty sure they were all well behind Fred Funk and Shigeki Muriyama. Hey, I love to watch Freddie and Phil when they're miked, they have great personalities, and I know Mr. O'Meara is a close personal friends of Tiger Woods, but the first Skins Game featured Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Gary Player. If Freddie, Phil and O'Meara qualify as "great," how should those four have been described?

HDPM
11-30-2003, 01:19 PM
They are 3 of the best when you consider all the guys trying to make it. But they are not the best and none are "great" the way the 4 you mentioned were. And the skins game isn't a format where there is going to be any separation among the players.

Although Annika's skin came on a lucky shot with some carry overs, she played pretty well. I watched more than I expected. She was solid hitting it down the middle and handling the length of some reasonably long par 4's. She was under par before making the eagle on 9 I think. Her bunker shot was lucky to go in, but it was an excellent shot. One of the most difficult shots there is and she hit it well. She deserves some credit. She isn't competitive in terms of the PGA Tour, but by any other standard she is an excellent player.

andyfox
12-01-2003, 02:10 AM
I believe she shot 32 for the nine holes yesterday. I'm going from memory from this morning's paper, but I think Phil had 31 and the other two had 33s. So no matter how easy the layout, they all apparently played well and Annika held her own, no doubt.

She may well be the greatest woman golfer of all time. I guess Mickey Wright and Kathy Whitworth won the most tournaments (somewhere in the 75 wins range or so, I think); Annika's got 46 right now and 6 majors. Excellent indeed.