PDA

View Full Version : Bad run please take a look at the numbers

Jeremy'sSpoken
11-29-2003, 04:50 PM
I am on a bit of a bad run of late after being out of town for work and being unable to play for a month. I am concerned that perhaps my game is not as sharp. I remember about 1-2 months ago somone posted some of there stats and people were able to spot of couple of potential problems. I know specific hands work better and I am currently going through my history and picking out some of ones I have questions about. However, if anyone can see anything that jumps out at them I would appreciate it greatly.

I have also moved sites recently and I am concerned that I am not fiding the ideal table.

Seeing flop 15% (not including BB)

Win rate when saw flop 24%

Went to Showdown 29%

Win Showdown 55%

Raised Preflop 50% of times saw flop voluntarily (7% over all)

Action after raise preflop raise 17% Bet 56% Call 3% check 13% fold 5% no flop 4% (This one concerns me the most as the amount of raising/betting seems high)

Total Check raised 2% of possible actions

Thanks agian for any help and I will get some hands out soon to be more illustrative

Bob T.
11-29-2003, 05:19 PM
You are playing a little loosely, very aggressively, and not winning very many hands. Not a good combination. It might be that you are overaggressive, and it might just mean that you are running bad.

How long a run do these statistics cover?

Now comes the post some hands disclaimer....... /images/graemlins/grin.gif but you already anticipated that.