PDA

View Full Version : cashing out at UB...this oughtta be interesting

bernie
11-29-2003, 02:57 PM
ive recently decided to cash out.

so i did the steps...

result?

they are crediting my card back. even though i didnt buy in with my card.

they sent the remainder to netteller. i dont have a netteller account. who's account are they sending it to?

last i heard they are sending it to their accounting dept. which could mean 'bury it under red tape for awhile' from what ive heard how the accting dept speed of handling things. which is quite a change from how they used to do it. they used to be very good with cashouts. sending them in the mail right away.

we'll see how this pans out.

b

Glenn
11-29-2003, 03:05 PM
I cashed out Thurdsay night and it took 12 hrs. I don't know why you guys cause so many problems! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pretender2k
11-30-2003, 02:54 AM
I cashed out of UB once and it went fine

TheLoser
11-30-2003, 02:58 AM
all my UB cashouts are always amazingly fast....party on the other hand sometimes take 4-5 days to neteller

TheNutz
11-30-2003, 03:18 AM
My UB cashout was amazingly fast... 1K deposited to credit card and rest sent out to my bank, all in a very fast period of time. Funds even recieved in my acct in less then 5 days..

don't worry (glitch) they will fix your problems, I assure you!

OnlinePlayer
11-30-2003, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even though i didnt buy in with my card.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just gotta know...if you didn't use your your credit card to buy in, how did they get your credit card number?

bernie
12-01-2003, 11:16 AM
what i meant was, for this roll i built, i didnt buy in with a credit card. it was money left over from a previous cashout that i built up.

theyve already credited me back from a credit card buy in from way back. this wasnt the case this time. it was all pure profit that im cashing out.

im giving them a couple days for accting to contact me. we'll see how many hoops ill have to go through.

remember, i said they used to be very good at cashouts. but lately ive heard from friends what theyve had to go through. so im watching very closely. them putting it into netteller is the first big mistake. if i see a credit back to my card, that's fine. but 80% of the cashout went to netteller. THAT'S the part im digging in for.

b

GuyOnTilt
12-01-2003, 04:11 PM
First, you stop posting on 2+2. Now, you start posting again, but in the ZOO???!!!! Bernie, bernie, bernie...

GoT

gunboat
12-01-2003, 05:26 PM
I have cashed out 3 times in the last 2 months. Still have a sizable bank roll there. I requested a check and it arrived about 7 days later. I have no complaints. I did not even suffer the dreaded post cash out run of bad beats.