PDA

View Full Version : 11-29-2003

beatdaspread123
11-29-2003, 10:48 AM
Saturday Games.....

St. Bonaventure VS. Creighton (-14)

Creighton is the 1 Unit Play here. St Bonnies is by far the worst team in the A-10. All the controversy from lasty year and a new coach on the road against a good Creighton team. Teh Blue Jays return 3 starters. The Bonnies return one starter and there next best scorer avg. 6 points last year, not much fire power. Look for this to be done early in a 2:00PM EST 1 unit play.

Illinois (-3) VS. Temple

Illinois here in a 4 Unit play. Temple got smoked by a Villanova team that almost didnt have enough to dress to play the game after susp. and what not. Illinois which I think may be a sleeper for the Final 4 has a deep backcourt (Brown & Williams). They also have a very deep bench which will win them tight games. They also shot last year from the charity stripe 72% as a team, which is pretty good. They return 4 starters and 2 solid bench players. Look for Illinois to run all over Temple in a blow-out.

Good luck to all....I have a late play but it would be unitized by the way these 2 early games go.

WarDekar
11-29-2003, 06:06 PM
Nice call with Creighton. I only got 15.5 but it was still a winner, good one! Illinois looks like a winner, too, up 12 at half. I usually don't bet Illinois since I go there, but this line was too good to pass up, the Illini are looking like a really good team this year, lots of returners.

scalf
11-29-2003, 10:14 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif..scalf cashed both ill and and iowa..lol...big ten a hoops league now...

gl /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Smackdab
11-30-2003, 05:55 AM
Once again I go BIG on your 4 unit play /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Once again a BIG winner /images/graemlins/cool.gif
Steaks are on me! /images/graemlins/grin.gif