PDA

View Full Version : SS Quick-Post template

Lori
11-29-2003, 02:57 AM
For those of you venturing over to the SS (Short Story) forum, you might find it quicker to copy 'n' paste this hand history template so they can understand you.

Where words appear in bold type, you should change them for your own words, however words in italics provide a series of options and you should delete all but one.

Got it?

Good. Then we will begin.

It was a late/mid-late/mid cold morning/afternoon/evening game of online/live poker in the month of November

The table was dark/mid-dark green and the players were loose/tight and passive/aggressive regular fish/sharks

I was sat in seat four and the button was on seat one and I looked at my cards to see two lovely red/black/unmatched/suited aces .

Casually/Quickly/Slowly/Immediately/Eventually I decided to raise/fold/call/post my hand to the forum and the only other player in this pot turns out to be the cutoff .

The waiter/waitress/dealer/pit boss comes past and talks about how the weather changed from clement to a little blustery .

Three cards called the flop are positioned in the middle of the table, which has had no drinks spilled on it today.

Those cards are Ace Queen and Trey of Different/The same suits.

I check/bet/shout "woohoo the nuts" and the button has a long/mid-long/short/mid-short think. Eventually he folds/calls/raises/bursts out laughing .

The turn/river comes a red/black four

What should I do?/What would you do?/What would GuyOnTilt do?/What would Brian Boitano do?

Lori

Gomez22
11-29-2003, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What should I do?/What would you do?/What would GuyOnTilt do?/What would Brian Boitano do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see here....... GuyOnTilt, being defending champ, would probably play this in a way to maximize winnings, while all the zoo-sters would probably muck this, being afraid of the powerful Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif being out there, remember the power of Granny Mae; with a queen on the flop, you are sure to lose!!!!!!!

As far as Brian Boitano, I think he would look for the nearest............. *ahem* flamer to flame with.

Nice try, Lori, but jealousy gets you nowhere...... You will have your chance to play again this Thursday and you will see once again that the SS forum is far superior to your little "niche" that you have here. I'm actually surprised that someone from the zoo could type this all into the computer..... must have been hard to do without the opposable thumbs and all.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CrackerZack
11-29-2003, 03:32 AM
Awe... no need to talk down on the SS forum for actually offering good advice on how to play hands as opposed to how to properly bonus whore or which sites should be avoided. Asking for play advice in here is like asking Michael Jackson to babysit. Nonetheless, the advice here is entertaining and priceless if chosen properly.