PDA

View Full Version : NFL Plays

Wildbill
11-29-2003, 01:41 AM
On vacation boys, about 2 miles from Giants Stadium /images/graemlins/smile.gif Gotta love free internet access and even though it sucks for late games, this Eastern time means I can post and people still read it before the next day!

Short list of plays this week
Patriots +4
I think the better team is getting points here. I think they win the matchups on both sides of the ball and only a little more Peyton magic will stop them from solidifying their hold on the bye in the AFC. They are the best team in football right now in my mind, getting over an FG is just a nice bonus. Might want to put a little of the play on the money line, but those points are a very nice cushion to have.

Saints +1.5
I bet this one on Wednesday night before Ramsey was officially declared out and for some reason the number went down some. I still like the Saints. Fading Redskins team that possibly might not show up after blowing a must-win game last week. Saints are more talented and have stopped turning over the ball in recent weeks when they get serious. I think this could be a focused start to finish butt-whipping, the matchups look very favorable and I think you have one team looking playoffs and another looking for excuses here.

Jets-Titans over 41.5
Damn Jags have ruined me two weeks in a row! Now that these teams got away from that Jax money burner for me, they can get back to doing what they do best in lighting up that scoreboard. Titans are an over machine, they give up points and score them before you blink twice. Both teams had temporary hiccups but I see a score in the 50s or even higher in this one.

scalf
11-29-2003, 01:47 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifas always

luv your posts, wb

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, but

you are missing a huge opportunity

jmho

chicago..the nuts this week

jmho

rmbs

gl /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

TAFKAn
11-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Good luck WB. I agree with 2 out of 3. I think the 'skins may have something this week for the Saints' second road game in a row.

Love the MNF over, which makes me worried. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck.