PDA

View Full Version : Question about Party rake.

over_c
11-28-2003, 01:41 PM
I notice that when one bets and all the other players fold, the money in that bet is counted as part of the pot won. Does this money also get raked?

If so, should that be taken into consideration when making a big bet in NL hoping for a fold?

Homer
11-28-2003, 01:52 PM
No, an uncalled bet is not raked.

-- Homer

jek187
11-29-2003, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.teamflagstore.com/eagles.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I always thought you were too classy to be an Iggs fan.

LondonBroil
11-29-2003, 08:29 AM
I live in Philly. Is there something wrong with being an Eagles fan?

mosch
11-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory!
Fight, Eagles fight! Score a touchdown 1-2-3!
Hit'em low!
Hit'em high!
And we'll watch our Eagles fly.
Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory.

E A G L E S, EAGLES!

jek187
11-29-2003, 10:04 AM
There's nothing really wrong w/being an Eagles fan. However, I've found Eagles fans to be the most obnoxious, moody, arrogant fans in sports. In fact, I have yet to meet one that doesn't meet all 3 of those criteria. You and Homer both seem to veer away from that mold, but I have no way of knowing as I hardly know you guys outside of some table chat and PMs.

So for now, I'll stick to stereotyping all Eagles fans.

LondonBroil
11-29-2003, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah, F*** you then!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Homer
11-29-2003, 03:23 PM
However, I've found Eagles fans to be the most obnoxious, moody, arrogant fans in sports.

Generally speaking, yes to obnoxious and moody, no to arrogant. You should have added passionate and like-to-boo-a-lot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You and Homer both seem to veer away from that mold, but I have no way of knowing as I hardly know you guys outside of some table chat and PMs.

You know what's weird. I've never been in a fight in my life, but the closest I've come is at non-Eagle football games where my Eagles passion comes out. Like one time I went to a college football game and boo'd (or is that booed) the kicker after a punt that he downed himself, and it turns out his brother was sitting right behind me and was getting ready to kick my ass. Luckily I was able to convince him that he really does suck.

-- Homer

Homer
11-29-2003, 03:25 PM
London/mosch:

Wow, I never knew there were other Eagles fans on 2+2. Cool!

-- Homer

p.s. - Who has a ticket to the 'Girls/Iggles game for old Homer? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif