PDA

View Full Version : To TruePoker CEO.

Mike Haven
11-28-2003, 05:54 AM
hi, David

i've sent you four e-mails and one pm in the last week but have received no response from you

i sent one e-mail to support and asked them to forward it to you - they wrote back and said they did

if you think i'm looking for more bonuses for the guys - well, yes i am - but i need some urgent zoo vs ss tourney queries sorted, too

please respond here and tell me that you have e-mailed me (maybe i have an over-eager spam-catcher operating?)

thank you

Jim Kuhn
11-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Mike,

A few days ago I sent you an email from Zoopoker@yahoo.com. I think it may have been flagged as spam and hopefully is in your bulk mail folder.

Cubswin
11-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Jim

I tried to forward you the Zoo vs SS info that mike sent to me to send to you through PM.... it appear it hasnt been read yet. Just wanted to make sure you got this info....did ya?

regards
cubswin

Mike Haven
11-29-2003, 05:46 AM
david? david? wherefore art thou, david?

jek187
11-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Also while you're reading this thread David True, I'm curious to know if you'll be matching the BW.com bounty.

Mike Haven
11-30-2003, 05:38 PM
All's well, now, jek - Mr True-Man was away for a few days.

He is now considering whether or not to match your generous donation of a $50 Bounty. Or maybe beat it? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TruePoker CEO
11-30-2003, 05:58 PM
We'll match the $50, although I still do not know who it is. If you and Mike think it is worth a bounty, then fine with us .....

Truepoker CEO