PDA

View Full Version : An Email from Superior Poker.

Drunk Bob
11-28-2003, 03:34 AM
Has anyone played or heard of this one? They offer 20% deposit bonus.

Drunk Bob
11-28-2003, 04:20 AM
bUmp!

MaqEvil
11-28-2003, 04:21 AM
No, but I got their spam. Trying to decide whether to use their "change subscription preferences" link or if that will just sign me up for more spam.

Drunk Bob
11-28-2003, 04:36 AM
Same boat, but at least this spam relates to a subject I am interested in.

Cyndie
11-28-2003, 04:53 AM
I am sure you can turn it off if you last long enough. The tables were ok...nothing special...too brown, and nothing was clear about bets and raises and folds...some if that is just a ten minute tour, so it isn't decisive. The carpet and the chairs distract from the poker action buttons.

Why do people keep coming out with software that isn't at least as good as the best? I am not talking about Party either...Paradise Stars and UB all have much better software. There seem to be many sites hoping to make it, but they are not going to get over the "deal breakers" of annoying sounds, or action button organization. Of all the skins and new sites I have seen, the only one that doesn't seem to have something that really annoys me is FishPond, but they don't have Stud. Prima, Pacific and all the others have big hassles that indicate they never bothered to really talk with poker players until way too far along.

The Superior tables did have a couple real money games going at three in the morning, so they have some strength...I wouldn't be worried about them disappearing in the middle of the night at least /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Do they have other skins?

The chat was rather condensed into a small area, but dealer and player chat were different colors...If you remember American Bandstand this site is one of the 75's of the world...You can dance to it...but might not buy it if you were short of funds.

Does anyone know where they market? Do they bring in lots of fish?

rusty JEDI
11-28-2003, 06:01 AM
It is a skin of tigergaming.com

Tigergaming was previously gutspoker.com They had terribly slow cashouts up to a month in time, but everyone did eventually get paid out before it switched to tigergaming. Before it was gutspoker.com it was actionpoker.com

The trend is that the sites keep failing but each time they pay everyone out before making another go of it with new software and a new name.