PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Poker - no 7 stud players even on Thanksgiving

Nikita
11-28-2003, 01:37 AM
Hi guys,

I was out of the poker sites for the last 2 months. At the end of September Paradise used to be a good site to play 7 stud at with decent amount of players.

Does any of you know what is the reason that the 7 stud tables are totally deserted, there are 3-4 games going with boringly tight players, who fold if anybody bets?

Is there any known reason for this? Paradise Poker used to be a cool site to play at for the last 4 years..did I miss some event that turned all the 7 stud players to other places?

If so, which site si decent now? Party?

Al_Capone_Junior
12-02-2003, 11:22 AM
I have been at paradise for about six months and I have never really thought of it as a stud place. The holdem there is tough as nails too. I only like the no limit SNGs there. Party has stud action when the place isn't crashing on you.

al

crockpot
12-02-2003, 07:24 PM
a huge problem with paradise stud is that the smallest games have no ante. since most players start small and move up, and no-ante games are excruciatingly tight, the games never really have a chance to loosen up.

party stud is loose, but the ante is brutally high. my recommendation for stud players is the 1/2 or 2/4 pokerroom games (when they are running), which combine very loose play with a small ante. stars also has the correct ante structure and their games are looser than paradise's, although fairly tight.