PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Lombardi: "What the hell is going on out here?"

gonores
11-27-2003, 04:20 AM
Party 5/10

You're on the button with KK. This is your 3rd hand at the table, and the only read you have is the guy on your right, who you consider to be a good player. The avg. pot size is was $90 when you sat down.

UTG+1 raises, MP 3-bets, LP caps, good player calls all 4, but not immediately.

Your move.

tiltboy
11-27-2003, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your move.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pray they each have an Ace and call?

Bob T.
11-27-2003, 04:31 AM
I don't know, I am not smart enough to do anything, except put four small bets in the pot, and start praying for a king-high flop.

I could be ahead. If I call, it looks like a multiway pot, so between the odds I might be getting to flop a set, and the odds that I might be ahead, I am going to play.

Lori
11-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Your move.

Tell UTG+1 that his shoelace is undone, switch his cards for UTG's folded cards while he is not looking.

Can't quite reach MP from where I'm sat, so I toke the dealer $2 to give MP a third card while he is watching me switch the cards for UTG+1.

Tell LP that player to my right called him a politically incorrect name that suits the moment.

Switch one card around from each of their hands and pray they don't both have AK in the fight that follows.

Call all four bets, and lead out on the flop.

Lori

lil'
11-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Looks like an action table, and you've got the 2nd best hand in hold'em. Give 'em hell!

slavic
11-27-2003, 01:16 PM
time to "gambool"

chesspain
11-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Looks like an easy call, unless you knew enough about any of these players to know that they would not in this pot without AA. With the action before you, it would not surprise me if you are up against a collection of hands like JJ/QQ, AQ, and AK, which of course would put you WAY ahead!