PDA

View Full Version : Well I'll be darned. (GC $7K)

Packerfan1
11-27-2003, 02:43 AM
Just another thanks to GC's efforts. I would have NEVER given them a chance without the OIC thing.

Now I score a 3-way $1435 chop in tonight's $7K tourney. WOOHOO! (Oh, and for those who were watching, the three of us were settled up within the hour. Told you I'm trustworthy. /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

By the way, in the $7K there were NO all-ins allowed.I don't know if that was just some weird exception for the $10K freeroll. But my statement stands that I will NOT play any more tournies at GC till I know the NO all-in policy is in effect.

Now.. lets test out their cash-out speed....

Pack

Jim Kuhn
11-27-2003, 02:51 AM
Congrats! I finished 6th. With 6 players left I was in first place. I don't know what happened. I was also at the final table at Intertops playing heads up. It was very hard to pay attention to both sites at the same time. I should have ignored the other tourney as $2100 first place vs $130 first place is very significant. I did win the other tourney so I guess a first and sixth is nothing to complain about.

Gaming Club
11-27-2003, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just another thanks to GC's efforts. ... Now I score a 3-way $1435 chop in tonight's $7K tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats -- we saw you listed first for $2,100, but a 3 way split is just as good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, in the $7K there were NO all-ins allowed.I don't know if that was just some weird exception for the $10K freeroll. But my statement stands that I will NOT play any more tournies at GC till I know the NO all-in policy is in effect.

[/ QUOTE ]
As posted previously, there was an error in the setup of the $10k. It won't happen again, and you can rest assured that all other tourneys have firm no all-in policies.

[ QUOTE ]

Now.. lets test out their cash-out speed....

[/ QUOTE ]
Please do, and don't forget to let us have your thoughts on the experience.

Packerfan1
11-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Jim:

Take this as the compliment it is meant to be...

I was glad to see you go.

Congrats on your nice payday.

Pack