PDA

View Full Version : comeback bonus

Yeknom58
11-26-2003, 06:56 PM
I cashed out my entire roll at party to get the reload bonus. I'm going on vacation so I won't be playing anyway. For some strange reason .50 got left in my account. I checked the transaction history and I did cash out my entire roll but somehow .50 got credited back. Anyway do I need to get rid of this .50 to get the comeback or will they send the offer anyway as long as I don't play on party for a few weeks.

skaboomizzy
11-26-2003, 06:58 PM
They'll still give you a reload bonus. I've done it twice this year already.

Stew
11-26-2003, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cashed out my entire roll at party to get the reload bonus. I'm going on vacation so I won't be playing anyway. For some strange reason .50 got left in my account. I checked the transaction history and I did cash out my entire roll but somehow .50 got credited back. Anyway do I need to get rid of this .50 to get the comeback or will they send the offer anyway as long as I don't play on party for a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is getting rather stingy on these bonuses in the first place. If you get one within a month I'll be surprised. But, having a little money in your account will not affect that. I've gotten comeback bonuses from both Party and Empire with one dollar or less in my account.