PDA

View Full Version : I finally figured out

HDPM
11-26-2003, 04:58 PM
how to post a fair and accurate picture of myself on here.

Michael Davis
11-26-2003, 05:22 PM
You want to wear a bowler with that outfit?

-Mike

HDPM
11-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Good idea. That would like be like cool you know?

Michael Davis
11-26-2003, 05:34 PM
For sure, Dude.

No worries.

-Mike

Ray Zee
11-26-2003, 08:13 PM
what the heck are you guys talking about. did you start on the holiday booze already.

HDPM
11-26-2003, 08:18 PM
You're just jealous of my hair.

HDPM
11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
No, I was dead ass sober when I found a good picture of myself on the internet. Then I went to a real estate office to make another counter offer on some rental property since some lunatic in a cabin in montana sez that's how you get rich, then I went to the courthouse to file some crap, then and only then did I go to the state store to buy some more booze for the holiday and then and only then did I go home and commence to drinking it and posting this while HDPW goes to hunt down some stuff to take to some awful thanksgiving thing tomorrow where I really plan to hit the booze hard to tolerate it. So the holiday booze didn't start until now, but I hope to continue unabated through tomorrow when a bunch of other drunk slobs eat mounds of tortured bacteria and listen to john madden rave about terducken. Happy f'n thanksgiving all. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ed I
11-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Hell, If I'd have only known I'd have looked for you while I fished the Fork. Maybe next yr.

scalf
11-27-2003, 08:57 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif..happy turkey day; counselor...

baby anna almost 3 weeks old...

better get going hd...

at xmas, you.ll miss all the excitement w/o children...

gl...lol

p.s. how's the hangover? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif..

lol