PDA

View Full Version : FW this Sunday (11/30) and Monday (12/1)

RockLobster
11-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Hi All--

I'll be heading to FW this Sunday, 11/30, and staying until after dinner on Monday. If anyone would like to try and meet up, please pm me.

Thanks--

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-25-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm 50-50 for going down Sunday morning for the NLHE tournament. It really depends on how I feel about hitting the road by 7 or 7:30. I'll look for you if I go.

Joe Tall
11-25-2003, 04:07 PM
I think I'll be down ther this weekend. Most likely Sunday, I'll PM my number!

I was wondering where ya been?!?!?

Peace,
JT

RockLobster
11-25-2003, 04:12 PM
I think I'll be down ther this weekend. Most likely Sunday, I'll PM my number!

Hey JT-- that would be great!

I was wondering where ya been?!?!?

You know, married, 2 kids, FT job, and other commitments make it tough to get there. This will be my 4th time there this year, which is far more than I've been in the past (but far less than as often as I'd like).

Talk to ya soon...

RockLobster
11-25-2003, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 50-50 for going down Sunday morning for the NLHE tournament. It really depends on how I feel about hitting the road by 7 or 7:30. I'll look for you if I go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Kurn--

I hope you can make it, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm torn over the time spent vs the reward gained for playing in a tourney like that... I'll probably just ring it.

Take care--

Joe Tall
11-25-2003, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, married, 2 kids,

[/ QUOTE ]

No Rock, sorry, I don't. What's this word...'married'?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peace,
JT

JoeU
11-26-2003, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's this word...'married'??

[/ QUOTE ]

This word is used to describe those of us who have retired from dating Brazilian models. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a serious note, JTG and I will be at "the wonder of it all" tonight for fun and games. If anyone is planning to be there, I'll be in my usual Syracuse orange and blue pull over playing 4-8. If anyone is going tonight, stop over and say hello.

Joe