PDA

View Full Version : a simultaneous display

mikelow
11-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Playing two online games at once for the first time ever. Both 15-30, and a bit past bedtime (had to get to work at 7am today).

It's a lot faster when you're playing two hands. And I happened to get 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/club.gif (cutoff) at one table and 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (big blind) at the other table simultaneously.

At table one, loose EP raises, MP calls and I three-bet. Both blinds call as well. 5 handed for three bets each. At table two, all fold to the cutoff who raises, button calls cold, SB folds and I call. Three in for two bets each.

Flop at table one is:

10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Flop at table two is:

J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

At table one, the blinds check and EP bets, MP calls, and I raise. The blinds fold (good?) and EP calls as does MP.

At table two, I bet. Cutoff calls as does the button.

Turn at table one is:

[10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif.

EP bets again, MP calls.

Turn at table two is:

[J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif]8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Up to me. What's the best course of action in both hands?
Results to follow.

Ulysses
11-21-2003, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the best course of action in both hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold. Bet.

andyfox
11-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Use your internet skills to take one 9 from hand 1 to give yourself a set of 9s in hand 2; and vice versa.

If not possible, check and fold to a bet in hand 1; bet and call a raise in hand 2.

tpir90036
11-21-2003, 05:54 AM
i would bail out on hand 1.

hand 2 looks more like people trying to spike one of their aces. definitely fire out a bet.

nykenny
11-21-2003, 12:06 PM
howelse?

mikelow
11-21-2003, 04:49 PM
On hand one I called. On hand two I checked and called the button's bet--the cutoff called.

River on hand one was:

[10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif]4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

River on hand two was:

[J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif]K /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

At table one it was checked around. EP had A /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and MP didn't show (smaller pocket pair or smaller hearts).

At table two, the button bet and I mucked. The cutoff called. Button won with Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif.