PDA

View Full Version : Was I too aggressive here?

chesspain
11-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Paridise 1/2...No reads on anyone yet

I'm in LMP, and dealt 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Folded to MP who calls, I call, CO raises, button coldcalls, folded to BB who calls, MP and I both call (10.5SB).

4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Checked to me and I bet, CO raises, button and BB coldcall, MP folds, I call (9.25BB).

[4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif] 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Checked to me and I bet, CO folds, button and BB call (12.25BB)

[4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif] 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Checked to me and I bet, both fold /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did I go too far with this hand, or would any of you have played it the same way?

crockpot
11-20-2003, 10:15 PM
wow, this is some table. i would definitely check/fold the turn after someone raises and two people cold call. apparently they were both drawing at gutshots to a wheel.

when did paradise get so loose/aggressive? when i was playing there, queens could be folded safely to a preflop raise at 1/2.

Carlos
11-20-2003, 10:46 PM
I would have raised preflop.

Carlos

lil'
11-21-2003, 07:13 AM
You reeaaalllly should raise pre-flop here.

I wouldn't make a habit of betting underpairs into pre-flop raisers and coldcallers with that ace out there.

I think you seriously screwed up this hand and got very lucky.