PDA

View Full Version : Through day 2(at least so far) of my own little OIC

Gomez22
11-20-2003, 12:22 AM
It started good, then turned bad, then turned back good, then ended with me scratching my head a little. Here's where I stand right now:

Empire: $75.50 (+25.5 BB)
Stars: $38.05 (+26 BB)

At Empire, I started out and played 1 session of 69 hands, winning $8.50.... was pretty pleased with this session, as I only saw 12% of all flops... cards were running a little cold, but I DID win 66.67% of my SD's, won only 3 hands (KK, QQ & K9s), and played pretty well for the small amount of hands I was in.

Then, I played another session tonight, and had much better stats, but lost 3 BB over 141 hands..... won 9% of total hands, but lost 2 big pots to rivered cards........ It was a funny session, because all of my EP raises got NO respect, but all of my PF raises from MP or LP were about 80% folded to me for only the blinds..... weird.

Stars was a whole different story...... I played 1 session earlier, losing $2.25 (4.5 BB) over the course of 70 hands..... really had nothing to mention here... I won 4 hands, all of them micro-pots, so it was basically swimming upstream.

Tonight, however, Stars was a Paradise (no pun intended). I won $16.45 (33 BB) in 1 hour 47 minutes..... really loose calling station filled table with me getting really good cards. Won 85% of my SD's...... incredible session, to say the least.

So.... don't know if I'll play any more tonight, but I'm halfway through both of the starting limits for each level..... will be posting some hands soon that I played during these sessions......

'Mez