PDA

View Full Version : What site to play LL stud?

ChipWrecked
11-17-2003, 07:58 PM
I've been playing low limit 7stud on Emparty and UB.

Can anyone suggest a site with a better ante structure at the lowest limits? Thanks.

crockpot
11-18-2003, 01:59 AM
stars (if you prefer moderately tight play) or pokerroom (if you prefer very loose play).

pokerroom's 1/2 game with a ten cent ante is an amazingly profitable. all i can remember about that site is getting drawn out on (a J74 unsuited made a flush against my rolled up trips once), and i still left up over $400 never playing higher than 1/2 (except for one hour at 2/4) when clearing my deposit bonus.

harboral
11-18-2003, 12:59 PM
You mention your wins on pokerroom - what do you consider a good win rate for a loose game such as this? Live games I win about $7-$8 in a 1-3 and 1-4 game. Online in a $1-$2 what is a good win rate?

crockpot
11-19-2003, 12:30 PM
i think $10-15 was a good win rate for this game, but as i said, this is far and away the best stud game i have ever seen online, with the exception of .25/.50 on UB (which has the same ten cent ante!!).

this combination of low ante and loose opposition is very rare, even online. i don't even know whether the pokerroom game is still that loose. here you could expect 6 players to come for a full bet most of the time.