PDA

View Full Version : Aye Zoo, gonna lose again!!!

LadInKilt
11-17-2003, 04:40 AM
Top of the mornin' to ya,

Ai come from SS to let you cafflers know that me laddy GuyOnTilt is the real Dogs Bollocks. His drawers are the size of Cork and he's gonna kick ye arses again! So go hump off all ya fecks who thinks that the Zoo has any chance. Just shut ye gobs! I'ma wee bit plastered so forgive me sirs if ye take offense,

Fair play to all at the tournament!

-LiK

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Somehow trash talk in brogue loses its impact. Bugger off.

Mike Haven
11-17-2003, 11:02 AM
no need to be disrespectful to their team "captain"

lad = guy

in = on

kilt = tilt

my guess is the scotch in him came out through his fingertips

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 11:29 AM
Mike I am respectful of anybody who is respectful of me.

dogsballs
11-17-2003, 11:49 AM
me laddy GuyOnTilt is the real Dogs Bollocks

nah, thirs ainly wan dogsballs.

And yir patters pure mince, by the way! S'like lis'nin tae a wee jobbie wi' a case o' the runny run runs. Awa' and back to the wee steks wi' yer fat mooth.

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wee steks

[/ QUOTE ]
So SS really stands for small sticks?

dogsballs
11-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Um no. Stakes, ye ken.

I'll put it wee staiks if ye prefer, but then yis'll be soundin' like ma auld auntie fae Port Glesga.

Edit But I have heard them being accused of having small sticks .. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thomastem
11-17-2003, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
me laddy GuyOnTilt is the real Dogs Bollocks

nah, thirs ainly wan dogsballs.

And yir patters pure mince, by the way! S'like lis'nin tae a wee jobbie wi' a case o' the runny run runs. Awa' and back to the wee steks wi' yer fat mooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

My wallabe had to translate this for me. Amazing that all those words can be summed up with the proper inflection and phrase.... DUDE!???!??!!!

dogsballs
11-17-2003, 01:19 PM
You have a wallaby with a kilt?! Can we see a picture, please?

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But I have heard them being accused of having small sticks ..

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that was what I was implying. I guess it would save a lot of confusion when reading my posts if I just added a /images/graemlins/grin.gif to my signature.

Brian
11-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Hehe.

-Brian

LadInKilt
11-17-2003, 05:49 PM
Aye Mike and other fellows,

I meantcha no harm lads, I was drunk off me mind the other night! I just love to drink beer and talk shite, but I must say, I am not GuyOnTilt! GOBSHITE! If only me were! I'm justa mucksavage from Ballybofey hopin' to join ye in America one day. I'd play in the tournament but PINTS ME BOLLOCKS I'M SKINT! Well, it's time for dinner. Jaysus, I'd murder a bag of scampi fries!

-LiK

GirlWithQuilt
11-17-2003, 07:56 PM
Now boys, stop fighting... Everyone knows that GuyOnTilt is the best player on 2+2.

-GwQ

Mike Haven
11-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Don't be fooled, tiltboy.

Girl = Guy
with = on
Quilt = Tilt.

tiltboy
11-18-2003, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be fooled, tiltboy.

Girl = Guy
with = on
Quilt = Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure Mike, I can see he's just trying to get in touch with his feminine side.

GuyOnTilt
11-19-2003, 03:26 AM
Um....

I'm not sure who these two imposters are...LiK just appeared a couple weeks ago and started replying to my posts, and this is the first time I've ever seen GwQ.

Just so people don't actually think these two are me.

GoT

PS. SS Rules!