PDA

View Full Version : nettellar

SExyBeast
11-17-2003, 03:19 AM
never used nettellar but thinking about settingg one up since ill be staying on at gc .... is it safe and reliable ?

Jeffage
11-17-2003, 03:23 AM
Yes and Yes. I've used them since the start with no problems, and it's very convenient once u set it up.

Jeff

SExyBeast
11-17-2003, 03:27 AM
ty jeff ....

any1 know how long it takes on average to cash out and cash appear in nettellar

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
any1 know how long it takes on average to cash out and cash appear in nettellar

[/ QUOTE ]
That depends on the site you are cashing out of and not on Neteller (note the spelling - it will make finding their web site easier). Sometimes cashouts appear in hours, sometimes days. Like the answer to just about everything else related to poker, "it depends."

Rainbow Warrior
11-17-2003, 04:44 AM
Cashouts to Neteller - 2 hours to 3 days in direct proportion to your personal urgency in needing the money elsewhere for a bonus deadline.

Purchases using Neteller - instantaneous - very handy and reliable, so far.

Anytime I suggest hooking up Neteller to our joint account(I guess I need my own) the spouse panics. So, I use Neteller to funnel my winnings to my fave site for quick, trusty courier-delivered cash-outs.

I have paid no fees(have I said Thank You?). Even got a $10 sign-up bonus.

tiltboy
11-17-2003, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cashouts to Neteller - 2 hours to 3 days in direct proportion to your personal urgency in needing the money elsewhere for a bonus deadline.

[/ QUOTE ]
The 2 hours I will agree with, in fact Empire once beat that by an hour, but I've had several sites take 5 days to complete cashouts and 7 days is not unheard of.
[ QUOTE ]
Anytime I suggest hooking up Neteller to our joint account(I guess I need my own) the spouse panics.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was also apprehensive about connecting Neteller to my checking account so I set up a savings account with a minimum deposit just for this purpose. Be aware that savings accounts have limitations on the number of transactions they are alloweed in a quarter. So far this has not been an issue with me however.

SExyBeast
11-17-2003, 04:35 PM
ok think ive got this signed up after some initial probs ... can i just transfer money to a netellar if its empty ie from a card room or do i have to make a deposit fom a bank or card to initialize /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SExyBeast
11-17-2003, 06:12 PM
okokok... so can u cash out from gamingclub to netellar ... i purchased via mastercard .... nowwith some winnings i want to try out ub ... but most of $$ staying at gc help appreciated /images/graemlins/smirk.gif