PDA

View Full Version : Had an accident

Mike
11-16-2003, 08:13 PM
I was up in Minnesota last week, the deer were thick as fleas. I am driving across country and it's about 12:30 am. I was in an area with huge fields on all sides and I decided 55 was a little too slow as I could see ahead and on the sides because of the almost full moon.

Yep, it happened. Out of the ditch flew this big shadow. Wham! There goes the front passenger side of the rental. I stop and get out.

What is laying on the road except a big deer? A PIG! Not just any pig, this pig must have went over 500 pounds! So here I am in the middle of nowhere, a smashed car, and a dead pig. What the heck!

I look around and there is no farmhouse anywhere. No clue where this pig came from. So being a quick thinker, and only about ten minutes later we decide to put the pig in the trunk and drop it off in the woods well away from here.

Well, it's too big and won't fit. Between the three of us we couldn't even get up to the level of the trunk. So we decided to do the next best thing. We pulled into the ditch and hoped the water would cover it. It worked! No pig, just a smashed car, but it's a rental, who cares.

Two days later and there is a knock on my hotel door. Man, it's 06:45! It's the local Sheriff with a warrent for my arrest! What the %$#@!

I read the warrent, the pig squealed on me.

Ray Zee
11-16-2003, 08:37 PM
basically you were only guilty of a porking violation.