PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club $7K Guarantee Tourney Question

BigBluffer
11-16-2003, 07:47 PM
On Friday night, I finished 36th, which was good for 0.4% of the prize money ($28.00). After the tourney ended, my account was credited with $18.08, which is 0.4% of the entry fees of the players who registered for the tourney. I have not yet received the $9.92 representing TGC's guaranteed portion of the prize money. When can I expect this to hit my account? Thanks.

BB

Stew
11-16-2003, 11:27 PM
It should post on Monday. If not there by like 5:00 EST, email them and/or phone support.

BigBluffer
11-17-2003, 07:20 AM
Thanks. It was there when I logged in this morning. My question to the TGC support team here: why does it take so long?

BB

Gaming Club
11-17-2003, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. It was there when I logged in this morning. My question to the TGC support team here: why does it take so long?

[/ QUOTE ]
Prima handle the balance updating for network tournaments where the guarantee isn't met, so unfortunately we can't control how long it takes.

For the time being, the difference between the buy-ins and the guarantee is manually added to players' accounts on the next day (Prima do all of the previous day's affected tourneys at one go)

We're expecting a server update near the end of this month that will move to an automated system for making up the difference where guarantees aren't met, so this should only be a short-term issue.