PDA

View Full Version : Pro f'ing Poker

joedot
11-16-2003, 11:27 AM
Why do I always do this. I win so much playing online poker that my ego gets the best of me, and I think, I can win anywhere. So I get the propoker deposit bonus bs, and think, even if that site is rigged or whatever, that bonus has to make this an EV proposition. Has to right. Then I play there and eventually lose. That site plays so diff than any site I have ever played at. It is amazing how the players are so aggressive, yet they know exactly when to not give you any action, and then they know when to value bet and even raise with high card ace when you have a draw. And they all play super agressive. I know there are some humans that play there, so maybe if you are top notch, and play excellent you can win money off there, but I just have to say, I hate that fking site. I really need therapy because I can't believe I continue to go back there. This last time is the last time I ever play there. So if anyone here sees me playing there again, please shoot me. Whew, I needed to vent. Thanks.

doggin
11-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Party is the absolute best site bar none. Nearly 20,000
players at the peak time, 10,000 off peak.
Tournaments out the waazoo.
I've only played on Party. Can't find a reason to leave it.
They seem to crash quite a bit at times.
I like Party. Nuff said.

kylemontero
11-16-2003, 12:53 PM
Everybody knows that Pro Poker is a scam but they still keep on playing there, I don't understand you guys.

goodguy_1
11-16-2003, 04:08 PM
I have cleared bonuses at ProPoker.But to be honest I've lost about $200-300 there-the only site I've ever lost money on out of 30-40 sites I've played.
ProPoker is a scam.How it hasnt been closed is beyond me.
The colusion is so obvious there.It a makes me want to puke.Here is the deal at ProPoker.They know what you got they seem to know whanever you have a big hand.ProPoker is sharing your crads with others on ateam that play against you.I'm not saying this happens every hand..but it happens somehow that is my opinion.I could be wrong but i dont think so.

Tens of thousands have been bilked from unwary players.At least here we know it is scam.Think of all the money these guys have taken from players not in the know.
What has always been must scary to me is that the KGC licenses and houses the servers for ProPoker just like they do for Party ..at least last time we checked on this.

I havent played there for 8 months and never will ever again.

What scares me most is that the KGC-that big/little indian sovereign nation up in Canada is not smart enough and not aware enough to not be affilaited with these guys in anyway.

KGC houses the physical servers for Party and many other sites.What scares me most is that KGC-could be investigated if/when ProPoker is exposed for the fraud that it is.If KGC comes under fire for its ProPoker connections..Party and other sites could be in deep trouble.That could be the end of the Party!!

ProPoker is a dispecable scam.
And the same site we all love and our getting rich over-Party and all skins uses KGC as well.

Supposedly KGC has already had run-in with Canadian authorities over other issues.
Some one mentioned this in the News,Views forum a few weeks ago.I have searched the web for information on this and come up with nothing.

Anyone else see any evidence KGC has been charged with wrongdoing ie fraud,ties to organized crime?

This is the important issue when you speak of ProPoker.
It boggles my mind that the Party intelligensia..if there is such a thing ..do not read these posts..and say to KGC ..listen guys its time for you to cease your relationship w/ProPoker.

KGC is either so secure on a legal basis from the threat of wrongdoing due to their "sovereign status" or they are incredibly arrogant.