PDA

View Full Version : Profiles and Emails

12-07-2001, 11:44 AM
To all players on 2+2

The new forum software is pretty good, and I like it. I like the profile option too. However, I really liked the presence of the email addresses with the old software. So, here's what I would like to see:

1. Everyone who's a regular poster here should fill out their profile. Put a little something in it about yourself, where you play, limits, style, whatever. Don't forget to put the most important things, like whether you're a Super-Genius (like me) or a Super-Magoo (like me).

2. Everyone please put your email address in your profile. I really liked being able to just click and email forumites. I've missed a couple communications that I would have otherwise made because the email address of the player in question was no longer available.

Dave in Cali

12-07-2001, 12:55 PM
how does one set up a profile?

12-07-2001, 01:16 PM
On the top of the index, there's a list of choices, including "edit profile." You have to go into it, set it up once, then get your password by email. After that, you can edit it and change your password to something different from aikjjjlollkipkj9lkw54s5djf23l45aksudpoiuj. My password reflects the early development of my Super-Genius cardplaying ways, back in the good ol' days of inbetween, guts, Dr. Pepper, baseball, anaconda, and other such lovely poker abberrations. There are a few people on the planet who might even be able to guess it!

12-07-2001, 01:25 PM
remember that if you do not wnat to get Email from Dave, then you better not put in your address

12-07-2001, 01:33 PM
Now I'm gonna email you fifteen bzillion times a day for the next ten years!