PDA

View Full Version : In the Spirit of Fairness : SS vs. Zoo Tourney

GuyOnTilt
11-15-2003, 05:43 PM
In the spirit of fairness, I would like to make the Zoo one last chance to surrender the Tourney title to the SS. I believe it would be in your best interest to simply admit your inevitable defeat, and forgo the pain and humiliation that will come along with your slaughter on December 4th. If you accept this most generous offer, I will even be willing to reduce the side-bet between HavanaBanana and myself to $20. I think this is a very +EV offer for all Zoo members, and would encourage you to seriously consider this offer.

Only because I'm a nice guy,

GoT

HavanaBanana
11-15-2003, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will even be willing to reduce the side-bet between HavanaBanana and myself to $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I am a Sucker, and they say that nothing is for free in this world.
Well, Our 50$ sidebet looks free to me, and I guess you have realized that and want to cut your losses, but No Way Jose, Thanks but No Thanks on your 'generous' offer.

There's One born every minute, and one to take him.

PS: Good luck on filling up your SS team, I've heard you have had some problems with Desertors and even with getting a full team.
I personally don't like excuses to lose, so my advice for you is to disregard all the negatives about your team and still do your best.

Good Luck!