PDA

View Full Version : statistics

johnzzz
11-15-2003, 01:32 PM
How do I use the Paradise Poker statistics?

Cyndie
11-15-2003, 02:27 PM

johnzzz
11-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Sorry, I meant how do I use and interpret the data the statistics supply?

Cyndie
11-15-2003, 07:32 PM
From what I remember of Paradise, they have a few stats that Stars doesn't show. like % when you see flop/4th and win...but in general the stats tell you when you are seeing the flop too much (anything more than 20% seeing flop will be considered too much most of the time) and when you are calling the river too much (low win rate on the showdown will kill you...either you aren't putting them on the hands they have, or you are just paying off too much)

if you are seeing the flop and not winning the hand you are almost certainly calling too much...but if you are winning the hands that you call, you are just on a rush!

Don't remember if Paradise has the stat that tells you how many times you are winning the pot without a showdown, but that one is telling you if you are convincing people that you have a winner, and if it is way high, you probably could stand to bluff a bit more until they start to call you more and you aren't winning tons without showing...OR, you are just doing a great job of reading when they miss or are just getting very lucky!

If you are seening flops and then folding, so you don't get to the river often, you are just missing flops, and that will change one of these days...

I am sure there are more inferences, but no one has responded, and it is a good question...so *Bump*