PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another problem at the Gaming Club!

gabbyy
11-15-2003, 11:45 AM
This place really need to shape up or shut down.

Turns out I am supposed to be pre-registered for last thursdays rookie freeroll. Well I cancel my plans for that time and nope I am not registered. I call support and ask what is going on, and they say they will escalate it. Whatever that means. Three days later no email no response nothing.

So I call again and ask what the problem is. They say they are not sure, but will escalate it even further. Then I proceed to ask why I am not registered for the dash for cash free roll going on today. Turns out I only played 100 or so raked hands from Nov. 1-13th and you have to play 200 raked hands. I took a look at my history and I have played over 250 real money hands. So something is wrong or they do not define what a raked hand is clear enough.

You would think after inconviencing me they would just say, sure no problem we will put you into the tournament today. Of course they refuse to register me, and say that it is their decision based on good buisness. Their solution is to register me for the rookie freeroll a week from now.

I do not know about you but that is not good buisness. To screw up and then tell the player they have to wait yet another week, to play a tournament that were elgible for days ago.

It is no wonder that they only have 200 or so real money players far behind the competition. I understand now why pokerstars and party have tens of thousands of players while the gaming club/prima is barely getting by.

Like I said earlier their buisness decisions/policies are insane, and they need to shape up or ship out!

EOM-

gabbyy
11-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Still no response /images/graemlins/frown.gif