PDA

View Full Version : HEADS UP STUD AT PARADISE!

sally
11-15-2003, 02:13 AM
I want to start playing more heads up stud. I've tried paradise a few times. Can anyone offer me suggestions or notes on the regulars who play there? Are they any good? who to play who to avoid?
What is the best overall startegy for heads up stud poker? Should i slow play nice cards and build a pot, please help me with strategy

Michael Davis
11-15-2003, 05:38 AM
Asking questions about specific players at specific online rooms is weak. You and I both know that only a small number of players are regularly playing 1v1 stud at Paradise.

I am taking a stand against the sharing of information and notes. In my book, it counts as collusion. And yes, there is a big difference between two friends discussing a player and two anonymous internet posters having the same conversation.

-Mike

SevenStuda
11-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Yes, we in the poker community all appreciate your STAND against info sharing about specific players....... By the way, what's your "book", and where can I get it? I want to be the first offical member of your moral stand fan club. Bro, I see that you "claim" your a student in Santa Monica, assume if you will that you happen to miss class due to an all night poker game. If you were to use a classmates notes would that be (in your moral book of honor) considered cheating? Also, what about those books of evaluations and comments about "specific" teachers that most universities sell? I'm crossing my fingers untill judgment day, trying to do the right thing and be more like you.... Thanks for the info your majesty.