PDA

View Full Version : Did I play this wrong,....

72suited
11-14-2003, 03:04 PM
$100 buy No-Limit Hold'em game. No add on’s or rebuys. Each player starts with $4500 in chips. Approximately 170 players. $10,000 guaranteed.

I was wondering if I played this hand right. There are about 30 players left and I'm on the gun with $7000 in chips. Blinds are $200/400. I limp in with A /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif. Left of the button(loose and reckless), the button(semi-tight and aggressive), and the small(don't know) and big blind(tight) all limp in. There is now 5 players in the pot.

Flop comes out Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I flop top pair with Ace kicker and possible ace high flush. I figured I had many outs on this particular situation. Everyone checks to the button who goes all-in for about $10,000. I quickly call to scare any other callers. I'm now all-in and heads up. He turns his cards over and shows pockets 6's. He has a set but I still figure that my hand is still good. The turn card comes and it's a 10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I made my flush. River card comes out and it's a 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. He made his full-house. I then was eliminated out of the tournament.

Did I play this hand wrong? What should I have done?