PDA

View Full Version : Hand history converter for Poker Tracker - Which site first?

SamJack
11-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Hi all,

I want to contribute to this forum by writing a conversion utility that will convert hand histories from a non-PokerTracker supported site to a Party hand history format so they can be imported into Poker Tracker.

I believe currently, Poker Tracker supports party (and skins), PokerStars, and Paradise.

I'd like figure out which site would be best to tackle first. In other words, what site do you guys play most?

Requirements are:

1. Must be a site where you can get bulk hand-histories. Not one at a time.
2. You must provide some hand-histories if I'm not a member at that site already.

SamJack

P.S. Pat, I assume you don't have a problem with me doing this, right? I'll be writing a stand-alone utility that converts a hand-history from site XX to party poker format.

rusty JEDI
11-13-2003, 04:53 PM
I would appreciate it (if its okay with Pat) for you to do a converter for absolute poker software. They allow bulk HH's. If you are up for it pm me your email address and i will get some to you.

Thanks

ptrack pat
11-13-2003, 09:11 PM
No, I don't have a problem with it SJ. Don't worry about UB though, I'll be releasing that by the end of Nov. if not before.

SamJack
11-13-2003, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up Pat. I'm not getting much traction with this. I really don't play any other place than party. I thought it might be useful for some people at the forum... (And I thought it might be a fun project) But, I certainly wouldn't want to do it if no one is going to be using it.

Sam

Cyndie
11-14-2003, 02:43 AM
I think the smaller sites need to accomodate the norm of HH, even though I do not like the format with the summaries last...I thinkthere are so many different hand history formats that it may not be worthwhile...why don't you perhaps ask if zoo members would like a tracker for All the smaller sites...if they don't respond to that, then there is no interest, but I believe they may think no one site is enough after stars, party, paradise and ub...but my single vote would be TruePoker.