PDA

View Full Version : Something fun to do at Party..

southerndog
11-13-2003, 08:54 AM
When you hit a big flop, or get the nuts at sometime,
and have people betting into you, you can take a snap
shot of the current screen by pressing alt-Print Screen,
and then you can paste it in Word or something else.
Its kind of funny to have a picture of someone betting into you when you have quads or something like that..

Anyway, I hope people appreciate this.

Anadrol 50
11-13-2003, 04:36 PM
Good Idea!!

I printed one out and hung it up!!!

yct
11-13-2003, 05:44 PM
just make sure you hit alt-print screen, and not ctrl-alt-del. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSavage
11-13-2003, 05:48 PM
I've done it once, I still have that picture of me having 9T, board looks 9TT99 and my river bet is being called.

squiffy
11-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Just in case your opponent is a wiseacre or smartypants who boasts or lectures to other players, Party should also provide a button so that you can order a copy emailed to your opponent!!!! Just to rub his or her nose in it.

Bob L
11-13-2003, 06:44 PM
Before I ask -realize I am terrible with computers.I'd like to try this -I can find the alt button but where is the print screen button?

CORed
11-13-2003, 06:51 PM
The print screen button is on the right side of the keyboard above the "insert" key on most keyboards. Back in the dark ages of DOS character-mode software, the print screen button actually did just that. It sent whatever was on your screen to the printer. In Windows, it copies the screen (as a graphic) to the clipboard, and alt-print screen copies just the active window to the clipboard.

josie_wales
11-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Once you hit ALT - PRINT SCRN....how do you find where it is stored????

Inthacup
11-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Either open up Paint, Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft word and paste the image. You can do this by going to >edit and clicking >paste, or you can use the keyboard shortcut, ctrl+V.

Cup