PDA

View Full Version : A petition.

Joe Tall
11-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Should the 'Micro-limit' forum be moved into the 'Texas Hold'em' area?

CrackerZack
11-12-2003, 04:23 PM

HUSKER'66
11-12-2003, 04:36 PM
No.

JT, if you move this to the Texas Hold'Em area, it might leak into the precious "small stakes" forum which you hold so dear. There are people in the general public, new to the game of poker, who are beginners and don't understand the definition of micro-limits, small stakes, mid stakes, etc..... just my opinion, but I think that your asking for confusion and trouble.

PlayerA
11-12-2003, 04:40 PM
I vote no. The reason is that it's not a hold'em only issue. Why do you guys think it should in the hold'em forum? I think that it would discourage posters from posting questions on other micro games even if you say it's allowed and they should put it in the subject.

Joe Tall
11-12-2003, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
JT, if you move this to the Texas Hold'Em area, it might leak into the precious "small stakes" forum which you hold so dear

[/ QUOTE ]

Come back and post some hands, Husk. Don't be afraid to learn something.

Peace,
JT

HUSKER'66
11-12-2003, 05:08 PM
JT, I not trying to butt heads with you or any of the other posters from whom I have read and learned many different styles to my normal play. This is not a chest puffing contest with the victor laying his foot triumphly on the back of the defeated. Believe me brother, as soon as my *&%#@##!! computer is up and running again I will be posting alot of poker related content in the SS forum as well as all the others that I frequent. According to Vehn, I should start posting in the micro-limits because I typically play at limits in the 2/4 or 3/6 range. (he stated that micro-limits should be anything in the 2/4 or less range /images/graemlins/crazy.gif) Though it's true that I do not play poker for a living, I have been successful for the years that I have been playing, and am an overall winner both online and in live play. These forums have been a ray of sunshine in my continued pursuit of excellence at something that I consider more than a hobby or pastime. I look around my home, and see the fruits of my labors from poker everyday....and I smile /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Do I have a problem being labeled a Poker player? Absolutely not! In fact, I take great pride in the fact that I am always seeking to improve and learn a game that I hold so dear. And I throughly enjoy discussing, debating, and bitching with others that I have meet through this/these forums..........

What the hell was my point?!?!?!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh yeah, I haven't been able to play any $%##@%$! poker in several weeks, and I think I'm suffering from PWS.....poker withdrawal syndrome! /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif