PDA

View Full Version : Ever been dealt and hit the same hand twice in a row?

Foldarama_City
11-12-2003, 04:20 PM
On Party:

Was just dealt pocket Queens twice in row.

Both times hit Queens full of threes on the flop.

I'm sure stranger things have happened in the history of the world, but I found it both a pleasant and enriching experience.

Adde
11-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Ever been dealt and hit the same hand twice in a row?

Oh yeah, baby, several times! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Notably two AA in a row, both winning, and then another a few hands later, also winning. A player made a remark of my remarkably good cards in the chat and I responded that I had tipped off the dealer to get better cards, then he said he would leave, and that he did. The next day I had all my Party and Skins accounts closed, but that was due to the trouble with MultiPoker TAF bonuses.

adde

rusty JEDI
11-12-2003, 05:50 PM
A couple weeks ago at the same table i was dealt consecutively QQ, AA, QQ, AA, JTo, QQ.

Both AA's held up but all 3 QQ's were run down and i folded the JTo.

scotnt73
11-12-2003, 05:56 PM
i folded K9o twice in a row yesterday and both times i would have flopped a full house!

tj00
11-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Yesterday I got dealt AA twice in a row. Turned trips on both hands, and took down some nice pots /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I actually posted about it the psychology forum.

Lost Wages
11-12-2003, 06:39 PM
I was once dealt AA 3 hands out of 4. Someone chatted "You're supposed to turn your cards in after each hand". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lost Wages

ElSapo
11-12-2003, 06:47 PM
I was once dealt AA 3 hands out of 4. Someone chatted "You're supposed to turn your cards in after each hand".

Funny response.

On a related note, playing two tables I once flopped quads on each at the same time. TTTT and JJJJ, so I suppose it doesn't count. Still pretty hot though.

kdog
11-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Was dealt AA three hands in a row on Paradise one night. Won all three and got lots of action on the third after showing down the first two because nobody believed I had three in a row. Wish I'd saved the hand history's now because it'll probably never happen to me again.

gavrilo
11-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Playing Live one night and got Pocket Kings three times in a Row, all held up. Two hands later. Pocket Kings again, held up.
They all started calling me King the rest of the night.

Different time, had Aces twice, the second hand I flopped a set as did a dealer that was playing, lot of action.
After the hand, he goes...
"Mental Note... Don't %&#$ with the Kid."
As if the 12 racks I won that night in front of me didn't give it away.

Vehn
11-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Well I hope you've learned your lesson.

pretender2k
11-13-2003, 07:29 AM
I have been the same starting hand three times in a row but not flop.

Also one night in a tourney got pocket jacks 4 out of 10 times would have won all four but folded the fourth one.

Webster
11-13-2003, 08:04 AM
I always get the 72o twice in a row - LOL

Gamblor
11-13-2003, 02:23 PM
It's John Galt.

And he was far wiser than Jesus.