PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 table - Short handed.

BigEndian
11-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Dealt to BigEndian [ K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif ] in the BB.
Folded to SB.
santoshalper in the SB raises (0.75) to 1
BigEndian calls (0.50)

** Dealing Flop ** : [ 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ]
santoshalper bets (0.50)
BigEndian raises (1) to 1
santoshalper calls (0.50)

** Dealing Turn ** : [ T/images/graemlins/heart.gif ]
santoshalper checks.
BigEndian bets (1)
santoshalper calls (1)

** Dealing River ** : [ K/images/graemlins/club.gif ]
santoshalper checks.
BigEndian bets (1)
santoshalper raises (2) to 2
BigEndian raises (2) to 3
santoshalper raises (2) to 4
BigEndian calls (1)

When Santos capped it I knew I was done but called it anyways. Up until then I thought it was likely I had the best hand, the most likely hands I expected to be shown were TT or KK.

I think Santos made a marginal call to my flop-raise. Once he made it to the turn though he picked up enough outs to take it to the river. He flipped QJ/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

- Groove

lil'
11-12-2003, 11:48 AM
With the gutshot draw and the two overcards, I think his flop call of your raise was fine. You gotta figure if he caught a Q or J he could check raise the turn.

Whoops, no gutshot there. Sorry. Still, I don't think it's bad to call for one more SB there.

rharless
11-12-2003, 11:51 AM
it's not directly a gutshot draw. not sure what this would be called... "running gutshot draw" or "backdoor gutshot draw"?

board:
6 7 9 J Q

scotnt73
11-12-2003, 12:04 PM
i believe Doyle called it a double bellie buster gutshot draw. I could be a little off but im close.

lil'
11-12-2003, 12:10 PM
It wasn't a gutshot draw, I misread the action and edited my post.

double bellie buster gutshot draw
That would be this:

You hold 10-5 and the board is
4-7-8-J