PDA

View Full Version : comeback bonus

gibs
11-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Does anybody know how often Party offers comeback bonuses? I haven't played there in a little over 2 months. Probably 2-3 weeks after I stopped playing there they sent me an email offering me a bonus to comeback. I didn't have the money to do it then, but I do now and I want to get back into Party. Does anybody have any experience with this? Will they offer me another comeback bonus, or should I just forget about it and buy back in at Party?

Cyndie
11-12-2003, 02:43 AM
If you don't see one, email support and tell them it doesn't show, and you know you are supposed to have one...They will probably give you one on the spot, especially if you let them know that you are going to go elsewhere with your depost.

If you are brave of heart, you could try online help...just be sure to save the transcript by cutting and pasting it...they are often worth a giggle or two! Sometimes they even get something done!

Miracles do happen /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sarge85
11-12-2003, 02:59 AM
I'll have to remember that....

Cyndie
11-12-2003, 03:55 AM
It is one of those screens that marketing types think we "Read" instead of just clicking on them to get to the tables. I always laugh when sites tell me they expect that players actually knew they were giving away free money because it was on an annoying pop-up!

If it would show up when we just lost three bad beats in a row and were on our way to the "Exit" or the ATM, that might be a better time to tell us!

Terry
11-12-2003, 05:30 AM
Those pop-ups (and pop-unders) are one of the reasons I use Mozilla (http://www.mozilla.org/) [insert Micro$oft rant]. I never see them... never. I don't see ads either, since I use the Firebird/Thunderbird version, but that part is for those who are somewhat comfortable with computers.

Oh. To get back to the topic... I get the comeback offers every few weeks... haven't played there for months.

TylerD
11-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Back off topic again if you use the Google search bar the latest version blocks pop-ups very effectivly (its free).

On-topic: I've had two comebacks from Party and taken both, same for Empire.

NoChance
11-12-2003, 11:09 AM
I sent Party an email just last night. I told them I had cashed out about a month ago (it's the truth) and I was thinking about returning. I simply asked them if they had any bonuses to offer for people thinking about returning. The responed by giving me a 15% bonus up to $50. I played the required 250 hands last night and collected right away. Send them an email and I am sure they will comply.

gibs
11-12-2003, 02:55 PM
I wrote them an email like you said to do last night, and this morning they sent me an email back saying they had credited my account with $20. It's not the %20 comeback bonus I was hoping for, but oh well.

Cyndie
11-12-2003, 06:08 PM
did you see what nochance posted?

You need not inform them that they gave you $20 when you email them saying there was a bonus for 15% that someone else got. If they say you got $20, say that was for them forgetting about the 15%...but you still don't have the 15%

If you have qualms about taking too much advantage of Party Poker, at least get the additional $30.

My focus is on the idea that they are lucky that customers are sticking with them during lots of crashes, rotten customer support and allin abuse in tourneys. They really should respond to bonuses that only get credited when you play quite a few raked hands!