PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a strange sense of humor?

LondonBroil
11-11-2003, 11:19 PM
In the middle of a session, minding my own business. Table had been pretty quiet so far then, well...I don't know why, but this made me crack up.

Dealer: #71517852, gplol wins $182 with A Flush, Ace high.
Nilleren: had trip 9's
gplol: had flush

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZeeJustin
11-11-2003, 11:33 PM
No. In fact I find your sense of humor to be dull and rather cliche.

ZeeJustin
11-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Just kidding! Your sense of humor seems fine. It just seems odd that you would make a post about it.

BBill
11-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Nilleren: had trip 9's
gplol: had flush

I think this could be considered "potty humor" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

stripsqueez
11-11-2003, 11:38 PM
i chuckled...

reminded me of something i found very funny which also was a statement of the completely obvious

in my business i often read police incident reports which are a summary of a crime - there purpose is to provide a brief description and identify that all the elements of the crime have occured - they are written in a very formal, what i call police speak kind of way

the report in question summarised a disturbing assault where an 80 year old man had his scrotum ripped open by his gold digging 55 year old wife (with her bare hands - eeek) who was in a drunken rage - the last part of the 1 page summary quickly listed the elements of the offence of assault and confirmed they were present - the last sentence read "victim gave nil permission" - consent being a defence to the crime of assault

stripsqueez - chickenhawk