PDA

View Full Version : Cashouts at Pacific

udontknowmickey
11-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey, just a question for all of you people who've played on pacific.

How long do the cashouts typically take to hit your Neteller account? I cashed out on the 2nd and the site says 5 days before I can no longer cancel the cashout, and then it doesn't say how long until I get it in my account. I also cashed out a second time on the 7th, so would that slow down the first cashout? Thanks all

34TheTruth34
11-11-2003, 09:40 PM
My cashout at Pacific was quick and painless. Got to my Neteller account within like 2 or 3 days. Everything else at Pacific, however...

Stew
11-11-2003, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My cashout at Pacific was quick and painless. Got to my Neteller account within like 2 or 3 days. Everything else at Pacific, however...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't take offense, but that's crap. There is no way it hit your account in 2-3 days. The site even says it takes five days to hit your Neteller account and that is exactly what it takes (unless you are a gold club member.)

rusty JEDI
11-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Don't take offense, but that's crap. There is no way it hit your account in 2-3 days. The site even says it takes five days to hit your Neteller account and that is exactly what it takes (unless you are a gold club member

Stew, i would have agreed with you before my last cashout but not anymore. All of my cashouts from there took 5-7 days until the last one which somehow only took 3 days. I never changed anything, it just happened on its own.

Stew
11-11-2003, 10:13 PM
OK, well if RJ says it's true, then I'll retract my statement, apologies.

PS: i'm not editing above so people can see I apologize when not correct!